Dear Lana, yes, maybe you think that's better. But then, the lessons would last longer, till 3 or 4 p. m. What are the main differences between schools in Britain and Slovenia?
I think, Slovenian school is better, because we do not have to wear uniforms, we start and quit earlier. But I think that subjects in British schools are more interesting ( modern technology, cooking...).
Some British children have to wear uniforms. They have classes in the afternoon and school finishes at about four o’clock. I don’t like that because in Slovenian schools children have more free time. I like learning new languages and that is why I like British school system.
Sara, I agree with you that you have more free time than the British and I'm glad that you like learning new languages. Hope to see you in German class next year :)
They are lucky because they go to school at nine o clock. Some BRITISH have to wear uniforms. They have class in the afternoon and school finishes at about four o clock.
I think that our schools are better than schools in England. We are lucky becouse we don't have to wear uniforms and we finish the school before 4 o'clock.
All primary schools in Slovenia are free. We don't have to pay for the education.
children in British schools wear uniforms. Children eat lunch in the school kantin.ortroci go to school when they are five years old and by the end šesnajstih years
children in British schools wear uniforms. Children eat lunch in the school kantin.children go to school when they are five years old and by the end šesnajstih years
Pupils wearing uniform.They eat lunch in the school canteen.They are very lucky because go to school at nine o´clock but they aren't lucky beacuse school finish about 3-4 p.m. SLOVENIAN SCHOOL IS VERY VERY BETTER! :)
Filip, Jaka, Tadej, Glorija and Neja, I'm happy that you have done your homework and that you liked it :)
But at the end you always come to the conclusion that Slovenian school is better and I agree. Would you like to wear a uniform? I wouldn't if I were a pupil.
pupils wearing uniform.They eat lunch in the school canteen .They are very lucky because go to school at nini o clock but they aren"t lucky because school finish about 3-4 p.m
Pupils in UK wear uniforms. They eat lunch at school canteen. Pupils start school at the age of five and finish it at the age of sixteen. Every day they begin class at nine a.m. I think Slovenian school is better, we can wear our own clothes and begin with school 1 year later.
Pupils in uk wear uniforms. I don't like them.They eat school canteen like we do. They have got more interested subjects than we have. They are so lucky!!!!! They start school at 9 o'clock and finish at 3-4 p.m. WE ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!
Children in UK wear uniforms.I don t like them. They eat lunch in school canteen.I dont like to eat beans.Our food in school is very good.Children in UK start school at nine o clock. That is fine. They stay in school too long till four o clock.
They are lucky because they go to school at nine o'clock.
ReplyDeleteDear Lana, yes, maybe you think that's better. But then, the lessons would last longer, till 3 or 4 p. m. What are the main differences between schools in Britain and Slovenia?
ReplyDeleteThey wear uniforms and in Slovenia we don't.
ReplyDeleteI think, Slovenian school is better, because we do not have to wear uniforms, we start and quit earlier. But I think that subjects in British schools are more interesting ( modern technology, cooking...).
ReplyDeleteYes, subjects in British schools are better that here, in Slovenia!
DeleteSome British children have to wear uniforms. They have classes in the afternoon and school finishes at about four o’clock. I don’t like that because in Slovenian schools children have more free time.
ReplyDeleteI like learning new languages and that is why I like British school system.
Sara, I agree with you that you have more free time than the British and I'm glad that you like learning new languages. Hope to see you in German class next year :)
DeleteThey are lucky because they go to school at nine o clock. Some BRITISH have to wear uniforms. They have class in the afternoon and school finishes at about four o clock.
ReplyDeleteI think that our schools are better than schools in England. We are lucky becouse we don't have to wear uniforms and we finish the school before 4 o'clock.
ReplyDeleteAll primary schools in Slovenia are free. We don't have to pay for the education.
children in British schools wear uniforms. Children eat lunch in the school kantin.ortroci go to school when they are five years old and by the end šesnajstih years
ReplyDeletechildren in British schools wear uniforms. Children eat lunch in the school kantin.children
ReplyDeletego to school when they are five years old and by the end šesnajstih years
Pupils wearing uniforms. Eats lunch in the cantin. They start school at 5the of five and they leave at sixteen.
ReplyDeleteGloria
Pupils wearing uniform.They eat lunch in the school canteen.They are very lucky because go to school at nine o´clock but they aren't lucky beacuse school finish about 3-4 p.m. SLOVENIAN SCHOOL IS VERY VERY BETTER! :)
ReplyDeleteFilip, Jaka, Tadej, Glorija and Neja,
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that you have done your homework and that you liked it :)
But at the end you always come to the conclusion that Slovenian school is better and I agree. Would you like to wear a uniform? I wouldn't if I were a pupil.
pupils wearing uniform.They eat lunch in the school canteen .They are very lucky because go to school at nini o clock but they aren"t lucky because school finish about 3-4 p.m
DeletePupils in UK wear uniforms. They eat lunch at school canteen. Pupils start school at the age of five and finish it at the age of sixteen. Every day they begin class at nine a.m.
ReplyDeleteI think Slovenian school is better, we can wear our own clothes and begin with school 1 year later.
Pupils in uk wear uniforms. I don't like them.They eat school canteen like we do. They have got more interested subjects than we have. They are so lucky!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey start school at 9 o'clock and finish at 3-4 p.m. WE ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!
Children in UK wear uniforms.I don t like them. They eat
ReplyDeletelunch in school canteen.I dont like to eat beans.Our food
in school is very good.Children in UK start school at nine
o clock. That is fine. They stay in school too long till four o clock.