What an interestin Documentary
This comment has been removed by the author.
They were living interesting, the documentary was very learner Lana :)
Documentary was great. Indians had an interesting way of life.
Maša, Lana and Vito, I'm glad that you liked the documentary and I hope that you learned something new :)
I really like it becouse you see how are the INDIANS live.
So interesting documentary! And photos amazing really!
the story of Americans very interesting because I am very interested in how people lived
What an interestin Documentary
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThey were living interesting, the documentary was very learner
ReplyDeleteLana :)
Documentary was great. Indians had an interesting way of life.
ReplyDeleteMaša, Lana and Vito, I'm glad that you liked the documentary and I hope that you learned something new :)
ReplyDeleteI really like it becouse you see how are the INDIANS live.
ReplyDeleteSo interesting documentary! And photos amazing really!
ReplyDeletethe story of Americans very interesting because I am very interested in how people lived
ReplyDelete